Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.
Why is Giving Tuesday important
How to observe Giving Tuesday
- Raising awareness about healthy dietary patterns and risks of adopting unhealthy dietary systems.
- Raising awareness about obesity risks.
- Encouraging physical activity at least 30 minutes a day.
- Highlighting MOH’s services to lose excess weight.
Participating in Giving Tuesday is a straightforward process. At the highest level, it means running a unique appeal just for Giving Tuesday, encouraging individuals to give on this special day. Any of the donations that you generate from this campaign can be attributed to Giving Tuesday. That’s it. Your organization is officially part of the global movement!
But there is so much more you can do to get the most out of your campaign.
- UN and other international NGO
- Non-Profits website for the observance