International Day of Happiness
It’s a day to be happy, of course! Since 2013, the United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness as a way to recognize the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.
Why is International Day of Happiness important?
International Day of Happiness is a day to value your and other happiness and make people happy. It’s a day to be happy, of course! Since 2013, the United Nations has celebrated the International Day of Happiness as a way to recognise the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.
How to observe International Day of Happiness
- Your safety is your personal responsibility.
- Always follow the correct procedures.
- Never take shortcuts.
- Take responsibility and clean up if you made a mess.
- Clean and organize your workspace.
- Ensure a clear and easy route to emergency exits and equipment.
- Be alert and awake on the job.
Here’s a ‘Happiness Pack’
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Millennium Development Goals
- Human Development Report
- State of the World Population
- State of the World’s Children
- UN and other international NGO
- Non-Profits website for the observance